Terms, Conditions and Privacy (GDPR) Policy
iIMPACT uiMPACT Innovation Foundation is committed to protecting and respecting any personal information that you provide to us.
What data do we collect?
iIMPACT uIMPACT collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (such as your name and email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide iIMPACT uIMPACT with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, subscribe to our newsletter, place an order online or engage our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use or view our YouTube channel via your browser’s cookies.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Referrals from corporate sponsors for our competitions and awards
How will we use your data?
iIMPACT uIMPACT collects your data so that we can:
- Process your request for information or services.
- Email you with our newsletters or services we think you might like.
We share your data with our mail-hosting partner company.
When we process your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Children and Sensitive Data
We recognise the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to personal information we may collect from children on our website. If we collect personal information from children, we take additional steps to protect children’s privacy, including:
- Notifying parents about our information practices with regard to children, including the types of personal information we may collect from children, the uses to which we may put that information, and whether and with whom we may share that information;
- In accordance with applicable laws, and our practices, obtaining consent from parents for the collection of personal information from their children or for sending information about our products and services directly to their children;
- Limiting our collection of personal information from children to no more than is reasonably necessary to participate in an online activity; and
- Giving parents access or the ability to request access to personal information we have collected from their children and the ability to request that the personal information be changed or deleted.
We do not collect or receive any sensitive categories of personal data.
Location of Data Collection and Processing
Your account data and registration data are collected when you send us an email, and processed through our servers in Ontario, Canada. When necessary for the services you have requested from us, your data may also be processed elsewhere, within or outside of Canada, in accord with legal regulations.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner or corporate sponsor companies.
We only provide newsletters to you if you have opted in to receive them. If you change your mind, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by notifying us.
You have the right at any time to stop iIMPACT uIMPACT from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to partners or corporate sponsors.
What are your data protection rights?
iIMPACT uIMPACT would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request iIMPACT uIMPACT for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that iIMPACT uIMPACT correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that iIMPACT uIMPACT erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that iIMPACT uIMPACT restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to iIMPACT uIMPACT’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that iIMPACT uIMPACT transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – iIMPACT uIMPACT uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – iIMPACT uIMPACT uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that iIMPACT uIMPACT has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the European Data Protection Supervisor’s Office below.
Postal address: Rue Wiertz 60, B-1047 Brussels
Office address: Rue Montoyer 30, B-1000 Brussels
Telephone: +32 2 283 19 00